There’s no better time to make the Switch! Our Italian designers have updated our popular modular Switch stroller—loved by parents worldwide for its reversible, removable seat—with a chic new design for 2012. The new Switch Four features a revamped four-wheel design, a sleek new bumper bar, and a color-coordinating foot muff.
The result is a stroller that marries great style and great design.
The modular, infant-to-toddler Switch Four provides the ultimate in versatility. In seconds, you can switch baby to face you, or the world ahead, thanks to its reversible seat. The Switch Four is also travel-system compatible. Our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 infant car seat (sold separately) attaches right to the stroller’s chassis. The updated four-wheel design not only gives the Switch a fresh new look, but with 12 ball bearings and a suspension system, they make the Switch Four 30 percent easier to push. And the Switch closes easily with just one hand, with or without its seat attached.
You’ll also love these Switch Four features
- Fully reclining seat that easily transforms into a carriage
- Adjustable leg and back rest
- Large, handy storage basket that holds all the necessities
- Telescoping handles for taller adults
- Adult cup holder
- Large hood with peek-a-boo window that unzips to become a sun canopy
- Built-in rear footboard that provides a safe ride for a second passenger
- Included foot muff and rain cover
The Switch Four is perfect for families looking for a stylish, easy-to-use stroller that offers convenient features for every stage of baby’s development. What do you think? Will you making the Switch? Share your thoughts and questions about the new Pliko Switch below. We’d love to hear what you think!