One of our most beloved strollers, the Pliko, is getting a sleek and stylish makeover for 2012. New for next year, the Pliko Four will have four larger wheels, updating the old eight-wheel design. The new wheels not only look sleeker, but with 12 ball bearings and a suspension system, they make the new Pliko Four 30 percent easier to push. Also new for the 2012 design is the sleek new bumper bar. It looks great, plus it can be swapped out for a child’s snack tray (sold separately).
The Pliko has long been a favorite stroller, and for good reason. It has all of the best features of a full-sized stroller (multi-position recline, large canopy, snack tray option) with the convenience of a one–hand compact fold that allows for quick closing and carrying. Plus, you can make the Pliko Four the ultimate travel system stroller with a matching Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 infant car seat.
Features of the updated Pliko Four include:
- One-hand quick, easy, and compact fold.
- Adjustable leg and back rest
- Large, handy storage basket for all the necessities
- Telescoping handles for taller adults
- Side adult cup holder
- Large hood with peek-a-boo window that unzips to become a sun canopy
- Loop on canopy to dangle baby’s favorite light toy
- Built-in rear footboard that provides a safe ride for a second passenger
The Pliko Four is a perfect fit for families who are on the go and need a reliable and durable stroller that fits into a compact space. Share your thoughts and questions about the new Pliko Four below. We’d love to hear what you think!