Since launching our Peg Perego USA Channel on YouTube in April, we’ve had more than 92,700 upload views. That surprised even us, but we’re so glad that you’re finding and using the channel.
We’ve found it pretty useful too. In fact, we can now answer a lot of the questions we get from all of you with videos. Sometimes a picture, or in this case a video, really is worth a thousand words. So what videos are we sharing the most? Check out some of the FAQs we think can best be answered with a video.
1. I’m considering the Pliko Switch Compact … What is this “baby safety enclosure” system I keep reading about?
2. I love that the Tatamia highchair doubles as a baby swing. How does that work?
3. How hard is it to attach the Jumper Seat to the Skate?
4. I’m looking at the Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 infant car seat. I see that it has the LATCH system … How does it work?
5. A lot of your strollers say they have “an easy one-hand” fold … How easy is it?
We invite you to explore the Peg Perego USA Channel on YouTube for yourself. There you’ll find full-length videos on some of our most popular products and feature-specific clips. And as always, if you have a question, please ask! Leave us a comment or email us at email@example.com.
by admin (Erica) | Posted in 2011 Collection, 2011 Pliko Mini, 2011 Pliko Switch Compact, 2011 Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, 2011 Skate System, 2011 Tatamia | No Comments