Yes, it’s coming back! The Skate, the defining luxury stroller that has quickly become a style icon, is again part of our collection for 2012.
And this year, we’re kicking it up a notch with a new classic-meets-chic color offering—Denim. And it looks good. Really good.
Ever so stylish, the three-piece Skate System is the ultimate in luxury. It easily converts from an ultra-comfortable carriage to a reversible, fully functional stroller.
The bassinet can stand alone and features a three-position height adjustment, plus an adjustable backrest. Updated wheels with 12 ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360-degree agility and effortless pushing and maneuverability.
And, as if that’s not enough, consider this long list of thoughtful features that make the Skate System truly special:
- Travel system compatible with included car seat adapters
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar
- Included foot muff, rain cover, removable basket/carry-all and adult cup holder
- Removable front bar that can be swapped out for a snack tray (sold separately)
- The available Skate Jumper Seat (sold separately), which turns the Skate into a head-turning double stroller for two
Stylish, luxurious and easy to maneuver and configure, the Skate System is perfect for any on-the-go lifestyle.
What do you think? Please share thoughts and questions. We’d love to hear from you!
by admin (Erica) | Posted in 2012 Skate System | 32 Comments