They say good things come to those who wait, and we know that’s going to be the case with our highly anticipated Primo Viaggio SIP Convertible car seat. We just heard from Italy that the Primo Viaggio SIP Convertible should be available here in the states sometime this fall.
New for 2011, the Primo Viaggio SIP Convertible follows baby from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing (for children 5 to 35 lbs.) to a forward-facing (for children 20 to 70 pounds, or up to 49 inches) seat.
Other features include:
• Adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP) that is easy to adjust to 10 different positions, even with baby in the seat.
• Three recline positions.
• Quick–release, five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and chest clip; harness webbing made with “cobblestone” extra strong polyester thread.
• A wide, padded seat that includes a removable cushion for newborns.
• Superior quality fabric; removable, washable covers.
• EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panel that provides superior Side Impact Protection.
• A gently shaped base with non-friction pads that add extra stability.
• Adjustable LATCH connectors that are easily re-positionable for forward- or rear-facing installation.
• Top tether hook for forward-facing mode.
Interested in upgrading your little one to the Primo Viaggio SIP Convertible as soon as it’s available? Please keep checking back for updates. We will post availability information as soon as we get it.by admin (Erica) | Posted in 2011 Collection, 2011 Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible Car Seat, Uncategorized | 14 Comments