Looking to fall in love…with a stroller? With a reversible handle that quickly converts this stroller to a carriage, our luxurious Uno could easily be “the one.”
For most of us at Peg Perego, it was love at first sight with the Uno. And every time we show someone new how easily the Uno converts from baby facing you to the world ahead (even with baby in the seat), there’s always a few “oohs and awes” in the room.
Any busy parent can appreciate how the Uno follows baby from infancy to toddlerhood without requiring extra components or accessories, but it turns out that versatility may also be what’s best for baby. Researchers at the University of Dundee in Scotland found that caregivers were more likely to speak to the child when he or she was riding in a rear-facing stroller, compared to a forward-facing stroller.
If that’s not enough, check out these other great features:
- Reversible handlebar with variable height adjustments and a detachable adult cup holder
- Travel system compatibility that allows our Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat (sold separately) to attach easily to the retractable hooks
- Smooth zero-radius turning in rear-facing mode for effortless turning in tight spaces
- Large, handy storage basket
- Hood converts to a sun canopy with two-way zipper
- Child’s snack tray with drink holder attaches easily to front bar
A true luxury stroller, the Uno is a perfect lifestyle fit for parents looking for a versatile, all-in-one answer to the many stroller systems available on the market today.
What do you think? Please share your thoughts and questions about the Uno below. We’d love to hear from you!
by admin (Erica) | Posted in 2012 Collection, 2012 Uno | 8 Comments