Here’s some of the questions about Customer Service that we receive through the blog. For additional information on our Customer Service department, please visit pegperego.com.
1) Can I get a replacement fabric cover for my high chair, stroller or car seat? If your product was manufactured within the last five years, a replacement fabric cover may be purchased from Customer Service (see contact information below). If your product is older than five years, please contact Customer Service to inquire as to whether a replacement fabric cover is available.
2) Do you keep spare parts on hand? Our Customer Service department keeps spare parts and accessories for each of our products for up to five years after the product was manufactured. For products older than this, please contact Customer Service regarding your need. They will be able to determine if we have a part for you.
If we don’t have a part on hand, your next step should be to check with a local shop that specializes in fixing strollers and baby products.
3) What is Peg Perego’s warranty policy? Our warranty policy may be viewed on our website.
4) I don’t live in the USA. Who do I contact about my Peg Perego product?
If you live in Canada, please contact Peg Perego Canada at 1-800-661-5050.
If you live in Australia, the UK, Europe, South America, or any place outside of the US or Canada, please contact Peg Perego in Italy (Peg Perego SpA) at (011) 39-039-6088213.
5) I’m thinking of buying a Peg Perego product, but I have a few questions. Who do I contact? Our Online Associate is ready to answer any questions you may have about finding the right baby product to meet your lifestyle. She may be reached via email or by leaving a comment on the blog!
Peg Perego USA Customer Service
Email: service (at) pegperego (dot) com
Peg Perego Canada Customer Service: 1-800-661-5050
Peg Perego SpA (Europe) Customer Service: (011) 39-039-6088213 (Milan, Italy)
by admin (Erica) | Posted in FAQs |