Because we often focus on the unique and most-loved features, I’d like to take this week’s blog post to go over some of the more standard features that we offer on our products – you know, features that truly help the product stand out but may not receive as much attention.
2) Extra padded seats (available on all Peg Perego strollers) – Our stroller seats tend to have more plush padding than our competitors’ seats, making for a more comfortable and happy baby.
3) Huge canopy (available on all Peg Perego strollers) – Our canopies are some of the biggest in the business, oftentimes stretching to reach all the way down to the stroller’s snack tray/bumper bar.
4) Confort dry car seat fabric (available on the Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30) – Soft confort dry fabric wicks away moisture, keeping baby comfortable when the weather isn’t.
6) Adult cup holder adaptability (available on the Uno, Skate System, Vela, Switch, P3, and Si) – With a cup holder hook on either side of the stroller, our Adult Cup Holder (included with stroller) may sit on either the right or the left. Very convenient!
7) Spot shade (available on the Uno, Skate System, Switch, P3, and GT3 ForTwo) – Smart engineering allows most of our canopies to unzip and convert to a spot shade: a sort of shade that can be positioned to block the sun while still allowing plenty of ventilation!
8) Lockable front wheels (available on the Uno, Skate System, Vela, Switch, P3, Si, GT3 ForTwo, and Aria Twin 60-40) – The option of putting the front wheels in swivel or stationary mode is a feature we include on most of our strollers.
Just some examples of how our products are engineered to make life easier!by admin (Erica) | Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments