1. What is the weight capacity for both the stroller seat and sling seat? The main stroller seat accommodates up to 45 pounds. The rear sling seat accommodates up to 35 pounds. Children should be at least 6 months old before using either seat unless they are within the Primo Viaggio SIP infant seat (which can attach to the main stroller seat to become a Travel System).
2. Is the sling seat removable? The padding on the seat is removable to create an excellent shopping basket.
3. Is the sling seat compatible with Canada’s GT3? Because the GT3 ForTwo’s sling seat is an integrated part of the stroller (as opposed to an attachment), it cannot be used with the GT3.
4. How deep is the stroller seat’s recline? The stroller seat on the GT3 ForTwo can recline halfway (there is a bar behind the seat preventing it from going too far back and bothering the rear passenger).
5. What sets the GT3 ForTwo apart from other inline strollers for multiples? Three things: A) accessories, B) fold, C) travel system-compatibility:
A) While many strollers similar in style to the GT3 ForTwo require the user to purchase accessories separately, the GT3 ForTwo comes with all you need to get started and more! Included accessories: Parent Pack (for keys and other adult essentials), Boot, Rain shield, Two adult cup holders, Primo Viaggio car seat adapter straps.
B) The GT3 ForTwo folds with the sling seat in tact! Most strollers in this style require the rear seat to be partially or completely removed. Not the GT3 ForTwo!
C) No need for one or the other! The GT3 ForTwo accommodates an older child in the rear sling seat while accommodating a car seat in the main stroller seat. Just another way to make life a little bit easier!
by admin (Erica) | Posted in FAQs | No Comments