Want a snapshot of what’s hot in the world of parenting and baby gear? You’ve come to the right place! Ciao, mondo! has been up and running a few weeks now, and it’s proving to be a great experience. I’ve enjoyed the chance to provide you with helpful information and suggestions, but most of all, I’ve loved receiving your feedback.by admin (Erica) | Posted in Baby Talk | No Comments
As a mom, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself. Suddenly, your baby, your partner and your older children are more important than your health, your hygiene, your hobbies, and your fashion sense. While you can’t completely halt the growing needs of your family, you can prepare a plan of action so that even though you may be down, you’re not out.by admin (Erica) | Posted in Baby Talk | 1 Comment
1) What is the Si’s weight capacity? The Si has been tested to hold up to 40 pounds.
2) Is the canopy good? The canopy is great! In fact, it’s a user favorite and oftentimes the deal-maker. On the Si’s homepage, there’s a great video that shows how big and retractable it is.by admin (Erica) | Posted in FAQs | 4 Comments
1) Fully loaded strollers are all the rage. What makes the Skate different than competing models? The Skate is unique because of its single seat that converts from a bassinet to a stroller seat within seconds. For some families, this option works perfectly with their lifestyle! Pair durability with ease of use and presto! You’ve got a product that has won the hearts of parents across the globe.
2) How much does the Skate weigh? The Skate weighs 33 pounds. The chassis is 21 pounds, and the seat is 12 pounds.
3) Can you give me an idea of its size? Sure! It’s about the size of a large, rolling upright suitcase, but its wheels and design make for a smoother ride and superb user experience. You see, the Skate is designed to accomplish everyday tasks regardless of how fully-loaded it is. Going upstairs is accomplished by pulling the Skate behind—much like you would a suitcase. Consequently, the wheels do most of the work! Loading it into the SUV is also a breeze, as the Skate can be broken down in two pieces. Simply load one piece, then the other! A great demonstration of this can be found at www.babygizmo.com at about the 7:32 mark.
4) How can I expect to use the Skate? The Skate is for the family who wants the ultimate in luxury, comfort and options. In a sense, the Skate acts as your assistant, transforming from a night-ready bassinet, to a day-ready stroller or carriage. Though not ideal for public transportation, the Skate would be great for families from the city, transitioning from the park to the sidewalk to the restaurant with ease and style.
5) When is the new model coming out? Currently, we’re still offering the 2008 model, but a new and improved model will be unveiled at the ABC Kids Expo trade show in September! This product is set to join our 2010 collection and should be in stores in January (any changes will be posted to the blog).
Watch the Skate video here.by admin (Erica) | Posted in FAQs | 97 Comments
As America continues to adapt and pull through the current economic hardship, downscaling may be on your list of things to-do. Whether you’re weeding through current belongings, narrowing your shopping list of baby essentials, or transitioning to a smaller home or apartment, here’s a list of Peg Perego products that can help you be more economical with your space:by admin (Erica) | Posted in Baby Talk | No Comments
Disney? Six Flags? Richmond? Grand Canyon? What do your vacation plans look like?
For many American families, the recession hasn’t eliminated their intent to vacation as much as it’s encouraged creativity. Gone are the days of room service, passports, and foreign cheese. Today’s American family is vacationing right here in the USA, choosing museums and theme parks over international flights and tourist traps.
With this destination shift, more and more families require dependable, lightweight travel gear to accommodate baby wherever the road trip may take her.
Here’s Peg Perego’s list of what to look for in a stroller when traveling within the continental US:by admin (Erica) | Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments